SpacePole® Payment Paddle
Arm’s length contactless payments
The Spacepole Payment Paddle enables a payment terminal device or mobile card reader to be attached to one end of an ergonomic handle, ideal for using at the drive-thru, for home delivery and point of sale applications. It’s an effective way to take payments securely and safely for both customers and staff.
The Payment Paddle is compatible with all major payment terminals using our unique MultiGrip payment device adapter.
- Arm’s length payments
- Protects payment devices from drop and cable damage
- Flexible design to accommodate various payment terminals and functions
- Ergonomic operation for taking payments
- More secure PIN entry and easier contactless payment for customers
- Speed up transactions at the point of payment
- Reduced threat of theft
Many applications require separation between the customer and the operator whether at the drive through or at quick service restaurants, manned toll kiosks, or paying for fuel. Physically handing over the payment terminal to the customer over a distance with an extended cable provides opportunity to drop and damage the equipment.
The SpacePole Payment Paddle protects people, payments and technology, where the physical distance between operator and customer occurs in the workplace.