Available in 8 standard colours
Elbow arm mount – SVP1106
When extra reach is required, the elbow arm allows even greater accessibility for the customer or second operator. This allows the customer to view the screen for confirmation of an order – or to rotate the payment terminal from the operator to the customer or vice-versa.
• Available with SP2 (44.5mm) diameter base poles
• Screen tilt adjustment: +10°/-70°
• Recommended maximum rotation on screen end 180°
• Recommended maximum rotation on pole 310°
• Recommended maximum rotation of middle joint on elbow arm 325°
• Finger tip height adjustment
• 400mm pole (15.7″)
• Footprint Ø97mm (3.8″)
• 300mm (11.8″) elbow arm with cable management
• Manually set screen height
• Internal cable management
• External cable management clip for additional technology
• Cable holes at the top and bottom
• Lock ring included for stability and support
• Tools/fixings included
The SpacePole Height Adjustable VESA Screen Mount answers an important ergonomic issue at the point of sale.
Being able to simply move the screen up or down to suit the individual user decreases the possibility of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), and assists productivity at the workstation and even an increase in staff turnover. Upgrading a workstation with an easy to fit Height Adjustable VESA Screen Mount takes away many of these issues, in an instant.
The mount is simply added between the screen and the VESA plate. This innovative solution can be installed on new SpacePole installations as well as retro fit to any existing installation already in place. The VESA Adapter plate has a small form factor and is only 15mm deep and gives a movement of 180mm in total, 120 mm up and 60mm down.
Mounted at a seated or standing position at the Point of Sale the Height Adjustable VESA Screen Mount enables screens to be positioned with easy and comfortable access from a neutral posture.
Compatible with: Screen Mount, Screen top mount, Back to back, Swing arm and Elbow arm.