Dock & Charge enables you to leverage your tablet estate, wherever your workforce operate
Tablet Dock – A Tablet Docking Station & Charging Dock
Dock & Charge is a flexible tablet dock solution that turns a static work station into a mobile platform, in an instant, bringing connectivity, mobility and tablet security into a tablet docking station. Integrated power management with a choice of mounting options provide stability for a tablet charging dock and network connection.
Dock & Charge configuration
The Dock & Charge tablet docking station is available as an Apple iPad docking station or a Samsung Galaxy Tab android tablet docking station and is compatible with a wide range of accessories to extend your functionality.
Dock & Charge enclosures and mounting pole stands are now available separately so you can configure any combination with the tablet dock. This makes it ideal for using a single tablet charging stand or enclosure across multiple locations, such as retail or restaurant environments.
Step 1: Select Dock & Charge tablet dock
Apple iPad Docking & Charging Station
The iPad docking station is available in black or white to fit iPad Air, Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7″. Includes standard fixed mounting pole.
- SPDC101-EU – Dock & Charge for Apple (EU Power plug)
- SPDC101-UK – Dock & Charge for Apple (UK Power plug)
- SPDC101-US – Dock & Charge for Apple (US Power plug)
- SPDC102 – Dock & Charge for Apple (Enclosure only)
Samsung Galaxy Tab Android Tablet Docking & Charging Station
This android tablet docking station is available in black or white. Includes standard fixed mounting pole.
- SPDC201-EU – Dock & Charge for Samsung (EU Power plug)
- SPDC201-UK – Dock & Charge for Samsung (UK Power plug)
- SPDC201-US – Dock & Charge for Samsung (US Power plug)
- SPDC202 – Dock & Charge for Samsung (Enclosure only)
Step 2: Select Dock & Charge mounting pole
Standard fixed mount
Fixed tilt. Available in black or white
- SPDC101 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and Pole Mount
- SPDC201 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and Pole Mount
- SPDC002 – Dock & Charge – Pole Mount only
DuraTilt tilting mount
Utilises the patented DuraTilt mount that offers 210 degrees of rotation and tilt functionality. Available in black or white.
- SPDC104 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and DuraTilt Pole Mount
- SPDC204 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and DuraTilt Pole Mount
- DTP101 – Dock & Charge – DuraTilt Pole Mount only
Fixed tilt floor mount 100cm tall. Available in black or white.
- SPDC103 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and Floor Stand Pole Mount
- SPDC203 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and Floor Stand Pole Mount
Step 3: Add optional accessories to complete your solution
M-Case Mobile Payment Device Enclosure
M-Case is a simple case that protects your mobile payment device and allows it to attach to the rear of the A-Frame tablet enclosure. Available in black and clear. Available for a range of mobile card reader devices
M-Case Quick Release
The Quick Release adapter enables an M-Case mobile payment enclosure to be attached to the rear of the Dock & Charge:
DuraTilt Pole Adapter for Dock & Charge
Combine the Dock & Charge tablet enclosure with SpacePole DuraTilt tilting poles using this adapter:
Ideal enterprise mobility solution for applications that require both static and mobile operator use
In a business environment, chances are that tablets will fulfill both mobile and static workflow operations. Therefore it is necessary to invest in mounting hardware that allows use in both situations, with minimal disruption and downtime transitioning between the two. Having an iPad docking station that can instantly be turned into a mobile payment portal opens a huge range of opportunity for retail, hospitality and events sectors
Dock & Charge, our ergonomic tablet docking station does that by leading from the front. The tablet dock is packed full of features that enable both static and mobile enterprise mobility applications, it is the ultimate tablet charging station solution for iPads and android tablets which suits each user’s personal requirements – seamlessly changing between mounted interaction and mobile applications.
- Fast, secure and seamless locking and charging of the mounted tablet charging station
- Multi-tablet: one enclosure fits six different tablets
- Protects the iPad and tablet dock from theft and abuse
- Combines the advantages of both fixed and mobile user environments
- Easy to use hand grip
- Mounts and charges itself and additional devices via MicroUSB, e.g. payment devices
- Suitable for several markets and verticals
- Compatible with peripherals, hand strap and shoulder strap
- Fits recent product range and design line
- Compatible with a range of tablet devices
Modular and upgradable tablet charging enclosure
Dock & Charge uses a unique internal system that allows different tablets to fit in the enclosure by simply changing the silicone attachments located in the corner of the frame. This gives the Samsung & iPad dock flexibility for future tablet upgrades without changing existing hardware.
Perfect tablet charging mount for mPOS applications
Uniquely, Dock & Charge allows full integration with a mobile payment terminal whether the application is static or mobile, and in the cradle, provides simultaneous charge for both tablet and payment terminal, alike.
Use Dock & Charge across multiple applications
Dock & Charge provides an effective solution that leverages the unique possibilities tablet devices offer in a multitude of customer facing applications.
For Point of Sale
With over 20 years’ experience of the retail IT industry, Ergonomic Solutions are the experts in providing mounting solutions that leverage technology to provide the best customer experience whether at the traditional static or tablet-based point of sale. Our signature SpacePole product suite is the solution of choice for over 60% of the world’s leading retailers.
For Point of Payment
Payment transactions today are can be mobile, static and contactless. Fortunately, with over 2.5 million payment terminal mounting solutions in place, we understand the marketplace and the legislation that protects it. Wherever your organization does business, we have a payment solution that will provide security for you AND your customer.
For Point of Service
Devices such as tablets and their associated apps are the enabler of the customer service that consumers expect and retailers strive for. Our OpenSpace range of enclosures, sleds, frames and accessories provide a stable operating platform for a wealth of mobile and static tablet-based applications across many retail and hospitality scenarios.