Dock & Charge enables you to leverage your tablet estate, wherever your workforce operate
Dock & Charge is a flexible tablet mounting solution that turns a static work station into a mobile platform, in an instant, bringing connectivity, mobility and tablet security. Integrated power management with a choice of mounting options provide stability for charging and network connection.
Dock & Charge configuration
Dock & Charge is available for Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets and is compatible with a wide range of accessories to extend your functionality.
NEW: Dock & Charge enclosures and mounting pole stands are now available separately so you can configure any combination. This makes it ideal for using a single tablet enclosure across multiple locations, such as retail or restaurant environments.
Step 1: Select Dock & Charge tablet enclosure
Available in black or white to fit iPad Air, Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7″. Includes standard fixed mounting pole.
- SPDC101-EU – Dock & Charge for Apple (EU Power plug)
- SPDC101-UK – Dock & Charge for Apple (UK Power plug)
- SPDC101-US – Dock & Charge for Apple (US Power plug)
- SPDC102– Dock & Charge for Apple (Enclosure only)
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Available in black or white. Includes standard fixed mounting pole.
- SPDC201-EU – Dock & Charge for Samsung (EU Power plug)
- SPDC201-UK – Dock & Charge for Samsung (UK Power plug)
- SPDC201-US – Dock & Charge for Samsung (US Power plug)
- SPDC202– Dock & Charge for Samsung (Enclosure only)
Step 2: Select Dock & Charge mounting pole
Standard fixed mount
Fixed tilt. Available in black or white
- SPDC101 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and Pole Mount
- SPDC201 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and Pole Mount
- SPDC002 – Dock & Charge – Pole Mount only
DuraTilt tilting mount
Utilizes the patented DuraTilt mount that offers 210 degrees of rotation and tilt functionality. Available in black or white.
- SPDC104 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and DuraTilt Pole Mount
- SPDC204 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and DuraTilt Pole Mount
- DTP101 – Dock & Charge – DuraTilt Pole Mount only
Fixed tilt floor mount 100cm tall. Available in black or white.
- SPDC103 – Dock & Charge for Apple – Enclosure and Floor Stand Pole Mount
- SPDC203 – Dock & Charge for Samsung – Enclosure and Floor Stand Pole Mount
Step 3: Add optional accessories to complete your solution
- Hand strap
- Shoulder strap
- M-Case mobile payment enclosure
- M-Case quick release
- DuraTilt Pole Adapter for Dock & Charge
M-Case mobile payment device enclosure
Available in black or clear
- SPMC101 – M-Case for Miura Shuttle
- SPMC103 – M-Case for Ingenico iCMP
- SPMC104 – M-Case for Miura M010
M-Case Quick Release
The Quick Release adapter enables an M-Case mobile payment enclosure to be attached to the rear of the Dock & Charge:
DuraTilt Pole Adapter for Dock & Charge
Combine the Dock & Charge tablet enclosure with SpacePole DuraTilt tilting poles using this adapter:
Ideal enterprise mobility solution for applications that require both static and mobile operator use
Ideally suited to all types of use applications, whether static or requiring a fully portable solution. Quick and simple to unlock the tablet enclosure from the docking station using quality Kensington lock components.
- Fast, secure and seamless locking and charging of the product
- Multi-tablet: one enclosure fits six different tablets
- Protects the hardware from theft and abuse
- Combines the advantages of both fixed and mobile user environments
- Easy to use hand grip
- Mounts and charges itself and additional devices via MicroUSB, e.g. payment devices
- Suitable for several markets and verticals
- Compatible with peripherals, hand strap and shoulder strap
- Fits recent product range and design line
- Compatible with: Apple iPad Air & Air 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Tab S, Tab S2 & Tab A
Modular and upgradable
The tablet itself sits on a sleeve designed specifically for a wide range of popular tablet models within the body of the Dock & Charge tablet enclosure. Should there be a technology re-fresh with a different tablet, it is simply the case of exchanging the sleeve rather than the entire enclosure.
Perfect for mPOS applications
Uniquely, Dock & Charge allows full integration with a mobile payment terminal whether the application is static or mobile, and in the cradle, provides simultaneous charge for both tablet and payment terminal, alike.
Use Dock & Charge across multiple applications
SafeGuard S-Frame provides an effective solution that leverages the unique possibilities tablet devices offer in a multitude of customer facing applications.
For Point of Sale
With over 20 years’ experience of the retail IT industry, Ergonomic Solutions are the experts in providing mounting solutions that leverage technology to provide the best customer experience whether at the traditional static or tablet-based point of sale. Our signature SpacePole product suite is the solution of choice for over 60% of the world’s leading retailers.
For Point of Payment
Payment transactions today are can be mobile, static and contactless. Fortunately, with over 2.5 million payment terminal mounting solutions in place, we understand the marketplace and the legislation that protects it. Wherever your organization does business, we have a payment solution that will provide security for you AND your customer.
For Point of Service
Devices such as tablets and their associated apps are the enabler of the customer service that consumers expect and retailers strive for. Our OpenSpace range of enclosures, sleds, frames and accessories provide a stable operating platform for a wealth of mobile and static tablet-based applications across many retail and hospitality scenario